Saturday, April 21, 2012

Foreign EMF resources

Electrical sensitivity is not something I'm very knowledgeable about. However, I ran into a couple web sites that look like they might be interesting. Both are out of Europe where they seem to take this condition more seriously than we do.

The first is out of Great Britain:
www.es-uk.info/news/

The second is from Sweden, but there are many links or pages that are in English:
www.org.feb.nu/index_int.htm
Once on the site, try these pages:
International Network: www.org.feb.nu/FEB/Addresses.html
International Links: www.org.feb.nu/FEB/Links.html

As you wander around the site, I'm sure you will find other pages in English, and you will find some links back to the U.S. Since this is not my area of speciality, I only scratched the surface here.

Good luck.

No comments: